Become a YL Author
Thank you for your interest in publishing with YouthLight, Inc. We are an educational support company that develops and markets resources primarily for professional educators. We provide a high royalty rate and require no financial investment from our authors. Your proposal to publish with us would be welcomed.
To submit a proposal, please use the following procedures:
- Look through our catalog and consider whether or not you believe your proposed work would be a good fit with our company.
- Review our publication guidelines.
- At the minimum, we need a proposed title, outline, and a few sample pages. We welcome proposals ranging from an initial concept to a completed manuscript. We prefer receiving submissions online, however you may also mail a copy of your work to PO Box 115 Chapin, SC 29036. Note that we do not return materials that are submitted to us, so retain your original work.
- You will need to login in order to upload your manuscript/proposal for consideration. If you are not yet a registered user, click here to register.
- After you have logged in, click here to complete the online submission form and upload your work. Please note that the review process can take anywhere from several weeks to several months depending on our backlog and the time of year.
- You may also wish to include a copy of your resumé or curriculum vitae.
Robert P. Bowman, Ph.D.